Last updated on December 20th, 2022 at 08:53 am
Whether you are new to this practice or not, anyone would want to know some reiki tips on how to connect to reiki energy and make their life force energy more powerful.
Reiki energy is all around us and is readily available to just about anyone. By learning how to tap into it, a reiki practitioner can help others improve their health and well-being.
In this post, get ready to learn more about reiki therapy, some tips and tricks to strengthen your energy, and other spiritual guides to help restore balance in your energy field!
What is reiki practice?
Reiki practice is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is said to connect the reiki practitioners with an unlimited supply of energy that can be used for self-healing or healing others.
This natural healing energy technique is very powerful and connects us to our own inner source of energy and higher power. It involves the use of touch to transfer energy from the practitioner to the recipient and is said to be beneficial for a variety of health conditions, including stress, anxiety, and pain.
Do you need reiki training when connecting to reiki energy?
Reiki is said to be a simple, natural, and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that anyone can learn. While Reiki is often practiced by those who have been trained in the art, it is not necessary to have any training in order to practice reiki.
In fact, many people who are practicing reiki perform this on their own or with a group of friends. There are, however, some benefits to receiving formal training in reiki.
There are different levels of reiki training, and each level teaches you different techniques and hand positions that you can use to help heal yourself and others.
The usual levels of reiki classes towards master training include:
- First level. The first level of training includes learning about the theories of reiki treatment, some basic hand positions, and the nature of the flow of energy.
- Second level. At this level, the symbols used in reiki are usually taught, including distant healing.
- Third level. This level teaches a practiotioner to understand his or her own energy and learn how to control it.
- Fourth level. The last level certifies practitioners as qualified reiki masters.
Ways to Connect to Your Reiki Energy
If you’re feeling like your connection with your reiki energy is waning, there are a few things you can do to get back on track.
There are many ways to connect (or reconnect) to your energy, but here are five simple ways how to strengthen your reiki energy.
1. Take good care of yourself
Energy blockages can manifest in many ways, often as physical or emotional pain. In order to maintain your health and well-being, it is important to practice self-care.
This includes taking care of your mind, body, and spirit by incorporating healthy habits into your lives. There are many ways to do this, and what works for one person may not work for another.
Remember that the key is to find what makes you feel good and stick with it!
2. Receive reiki from others
Attunements are done by a qualified reiki master to help strengthen and purify energies. Performing attunements help unlock the fullest potential of your energy by shifting your energy field to immediately reap the benefits of reiki.
If you’ve proceeded with the master training then you can definitely perform self-attunement to make connecting with your energy easier.
However, if you have not received any formal training, then you can easily reach out to a reiki master to perform attunement on you.
3. Practice meditation
When you practice meditation, you are strengthening your ability to focus and connect with the universal life force energy, or reiki. By doing this on a regular basis, you will develop a stronger connection with yourself which you can use for better healing and other purposes.
The combination of reiki and meditation is said to be especially beneficial, as they both work to improve mental and physical health. Meditation helps to focus and control the mind, while reiki energy helps to improve the flow of energy through the body.
Here are ways you can incorporate meditation into your routine:
- Choose a quiet spot to begin your practice
- Focus on your breathing as you take deep breaths
- Notice and recognize the thoughts in your head
- Focus on the present as you take another breath
- Set a time for your meditation and stick to it
- Practice this in your daily life
4. Perform daily reiki
If you are going to practice meditation daily then you must also have a daily dose and regular practice of reiki.
You can practice reiki anytime to help you feel more centered and connected to your energy. The process is almost the same as meditation with the exception of the presence of the hand positions.
- First position: Place your hand in a praying position as you focus on your breathing.
- Second position: Gently place your hands on the top of your head.
- Third position: Move your hands over your eyes, covering your face.
- Fourth position: Gently plant your right hand on your throat and your left hand over your heart.
- Fifth position: Place your hands just below the breast line with both your middle fingers lightly touching.
- Sixth position: With the same position as the fifth, slightly move your hands over your upper stomach.
- Seventh position: Move your hands below on your stomach and navel area.
- Eigth position: Gently move your hands on your shoulder muscles.
- Ninth position: Touch your kidney area, which is above the waistline.
- Tenth position: Lastly, place your hands on either the top or soles of your feet.
5. Ask for your spirit guides
While your hands are in a prayer position, allow the presence of your guides to come to you as you try to connect with yourself.
By opening yourself up to the healing power of reiki, you can allow your guides to work their magic and help you to move forward on your path in life.
Strengthening Energy with Reiki Sessions
Reiki is a powerful healing modality that can help you on your path to wellness. By using the tips above, you can connect with your reiki energy and begin to experience the benefits that come with it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?