Last updated on September 5th, 2022 at 04:30 pm
Sad, agitated, and angry? Do you feel anxious and can’t seem to understand why?
It’s a reason your chakras or energy centers may be blocked. It’s also why you may experience low self-esteem and inexplicable fear.
If left as is, having a blocked chakra can be disastrous to your well-being. Good thing is, you can treat this problem. If you’re a certified Reiki practitioner, you can make the most out of your healing energy and energy system to resolve issues with your chakras.
This post will tell you how to unblock your chakras with Reiki. We’ll cover the different ways and we’ll point out the chakras that deal with specific emotions.
10 Ways to Unblock Chakras
The idea behind unblocking your chakras with Reiki is to get to a relaxed state. If you’re in a calm situation, you can think more clearly. And your healing energy can flow freely.
Here are the ways you can unblock your chakras with Reiki:
Invest in a healthy daily lifestyle
- Eat the right foods – Eat foods that are of a specific, natural color. Foods with a strong red pigment (strawberries and raspberries), for example, can help unblock your root chakra.
- Meditate – The best practices to go through the day with meditation? First thing in the morning, meditate and be mindful of all the elements in your life.
- Drink plenty of water – Water — pure and clean — allows energy to treat any physical imbalances that keep energy from following its smooth course.
- Sleep – Your human body recovers if you get enough sleep. Not only does it heal your physical body, but sleep also benefits your mental, emotional, and spiritual states.
- Practice yoga – Of its many benefits, yoga improves circulatory health and increases flexibility. Importantly, all yoga poses give you an energy boost.
- Get moving – Letting go of a sedentary lifestyle can prep your bodily fluids and energy to circulate well.
Let Go of Stress
- Use essential oils – Sandalwood, Lavender, and Rosewood oils can hel[p you relax. Essential oils facilitate the unblocking of your chakras through aromatherapy.
- Eliminate toxicity – Identify things and people that aren’t beneficial for your wellness. Then cut them out of your life.
- Take breaks – Cycles can be vicious. So go on vacations regularly, watch funny films, talk to friends, and engage in activities you find enjoyable.
- Spend time outdoors – It’s an effective way to break free from any chaotic feeling caused by repetitive and artificial situations.
What Chakras to Unblock
From the ground to the top — find out where’s your root chakra located and go from there. That’s the practical way to go about unblocking your chakras.
Here’s how you can unblock your chakras:
How to Unblock the Root Chakra
The Root Chakra, or Muladhara Chakra, provides the foundations for your body. And the Root Chakra energy is associated with survival instincts, food, protection, and comfort. It encourages the urge to keep your lives occupied with defending yourself.
- Location: The bottom of the spine
- Symbols: Earth elements
- Color: Red
- Qualities: Courage or fear, personal validation or insecurity, and a deep sense of belongingness or a lost feeling
How to Unblock the Sacral Chakra
The Sacral Chakra, or Nael Chakra, creates a connection between water and sexuality. It provides an awareness of one’s self. It also regulates your senses by sound, smell, taste, touch, or sight. Plus, it opens you up to what your desires are and helps you enjoy the beauty and the delights of life.
- Location: The abdominal cavity (reaching the back of the pelvis)
- Symbols: Water elements
- Color: Orange
- Qualities: Deep or shallow feelings, sexual fulfillment, and acceptance or rejection of changes
How to Unblock the Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus Chakra, or Manipura Chakra, is a powerful center that connects your self-esteem with your self-security. It’s where you can tap into your strength, willpower, and stamina. When you feel scattered and you end up redirecting the energy you receive from other people, it’s usually linked to this chakra — a sign of a loss of power.
- Location: 2 to 3 inches below the navel
- Symbols: Fire
- Color: Yellow
- Qualities: Ambition or failure, excellence or mediocrity, and resilience and fragility
How to Unblock the Heart Chakra
The Heart Chakra, or Anahata Chakra, represents the relationship between love and compassion. It’s connected with your higher sense of being, and it introduces love into your heart. If you’re feeling a lot of hate or even rage, it’s high time for you to unblock your Heart Chakra.
- Location: The chest center
- Symbols: Air element
- Color: Green
- Qualities: Love or anger, compassion or absence of empathy, and trust or the inability to welcome others
How to Unblock the Throat Chakra
Establishing a connection with your side that manages your uniqueness and individuality — communication, expression, and creativity is what the Throat Chakra, or Visuddha Chakra, does. When you learn a lot about your individuality, you can express yourself more clearly and have a solid understanding of what you’re seeking and feeling. As a result, you stay centered and happy.
- Location: Throat pit
- Symbols: Ether
- Color: Blue
- Qualities: Truthfulness or insincerity, purity or a corrupt conscience, and peace or criticism
How to Unblock the Third Eye Chakra
Some people also refer to the Third Eye Chakra, or the Ajna Chakra, as the forehead chakra. It represents an intuitive place. It opens the ability to understand archaic levels and psychic consciousness. If balanced, you gain insights or know something more than just the basics.
- Location: Slightly below the eyebrow
- Symbols: Light elements
- Color: Purple
- Qualities: Realism or illusionism, mindfulness or confusion, and equality or discrimination
How to Unblock the Crown Chakra
The Crown Chakra or Sahasrara Chakra creates an attachment to God and the universe. If this chakra is blocked, it means we have a negative connection to our spirituality and divine guidance. With the help of Reiki, you’re able to create a powerful sense of security and oneness with your world.
- Location: Center of the head
- Symbols: Pure light
- Color: White and bright colors
- Qualities: Harmony or disorientation, earthly bondage or a preference for artificial sources, and clarity or loss of perception
Unblocking your chakras or seven energy centers with the help of Reiki meditation is effective. If you’re not a certified Reiki practitioner, seek the help of one or approach a Reiki master.
If you’re struggling with a specific emotion, focus on unblocking the chakra associated with it. And if you feel like you’re losing sight of anything good in your life, consider unblocking all your chakras. Start unblocking your Root Chakra energy and go from there.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?