Last Updated on September 30, 2022
Practitioners use violet flame in Reiki to break the most difficult of patterns, transmuting negative energies to positive vibrations. In this article, you will have answers to the following questions:
- Why is it important to use violet flame in Reiki?
- Who can practice violet flame Reiki?
- How do you harness the power of this healing method?
Violet Flame and Reiki: A Primer
Energy medicine is an alternative therapy that uses the body’s natural energy for healing. When a person has gone through a physical injury or an emotional trauma, the energy in the body becomes stagnant. This is where energy healing can help remove blockages and let the energy flow smoothly throughout the body.
The basis of this alternative form of medicine is the idea that life force energy flows naturally through us. We get sick when the energy level is low and we get healthy and happier when our energy level is high.
Some forms and names refer to energy healing, one of which is Reiki. It is a Japanese technique that reduces stress and gives you a sense of relaxation. It’s derived from the Japanese words “rei” (God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power) and “ki” (life force energy).
Mikao Usui was the founder of Reiki healing which first emerged in Japan in the late 1800s. People refer to Reiki as palm healing or hands-on healing. This energy healing targets the body’s energy fields and transfers energy from the practitioner’s palms to the patient’s body.
Reiki is a natural and safe method of alternative therapy. It aids you to get into deep relaxation and speeds up the body’s natural healing process. It also helps improve emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Reiki becomes more potent and all-encompassing when channeled together with the violet flame healing by Saint Germain.
The Importance of Violet Flame in Reiki Healing
The violet flame emanates from the violet light, the seventh ray of the divine light. The spiritual energy of love, mercy, forgiveness, and transmutation are all united in this one powerful healing tool. The ascended master Saint Germain discovered that this divine healing energy stimulates spiritual growth and self-transformation.
The power of the violet transmuting flame has proven effective in ancient times. The ascended master Saint Germain has released his teachings about this sacred fire to mankind to help them with spiritual development.
The violet flame of the ascended master St. Germain aims to transform negative human energy into positive divine energy. Thus, Reiki practitioners use violet flame in their method for holistic healing. Reiki and the violet flame mediation both help smoothen the energy flow by removing obstructions caused by emotional and psychological tensions.
Below are some benefits and advantages of using violet flame in Reiki energy healing:
- The violet flame helps with karmic change. It transforms the negative energy of bad karma into positive energy. It erases past transgressions, allowing positive energy to take its place within the patient’s body.
- The violet flame leads you to a more positive way of life. It opens one’s heart to forgiveness and changes hatred to love and compassion. It sets the patient free from anxiety and depression and helps speed up the patient’s self-healing process.
- The violet flame gives harmony and balance. The violet energy gets rid of the ill effects of negativity, re-establishing harmony, and balance in the patient’s physical, mental, and emotional health.
Can Anyone Practice the Violet Flame Reiki?
The violet flame Reiki healing method is most effective when used by a Reiki master. This means that the energy practitioner has to be attuned to the master-level degree to efficiently channel the energy. There are four Reiki levels that an apprentice can undergo through successive initiations.
- First Degree – Reiki One (Shoden). The first level allows students to channel their energy to themselves and their family and friends. It introduces them to energy centers (Chakras) and their significance in healing.
- Second Degree – Reiki Two (Okuden). The second level directs the recipients to further self-healing energy and treat others as a Reiki practitioner. It gives a deeper understanding of energy centers (Chakras) and distance healing.
- Third Degree – Reiki Three (Shinpiden). The third level of Reiki attunes someone to the master level, deepening one’s commitment to practice this energy healing method. This further elevates the vibration level and enhances the skills previously learned by the Reiki students.
- Fourth Degree – Reiki Four (Reiki Master Teacher). The fourth level is intended for Reiki practitioners who would like to teach Reiki. This requires a firm commitment to pass on the teachings and develop future Reiki masters.
Reiki attunement is a process in which the master passes the universal Reiki energy source to an apprentice. The process enhances the healing energy and the channeling pathways within the body of a person who receives it. It is a powerful spiritual experience that lets the Reiki energy to flow freely in the receiver’s body.
Preparations for attunement vary and depend on the recipient’s spiritual practice. Although there is no strict prerequisite for this process, most students prepare themselves ahead.
To be more amenable to the spiritual transformation, have a 2 to 3-day physical, mental, and spiritual cleansing. Make a conscious effort to improve your eating habits and lifestyle. Practice meditation, reconnect with nature, and release all your negative thoughts and emotions.
Harnessing the Power of the Violet Flame in Reiki
The violet flame helps with clearing the transgressions of your past life and body-mind integration. The following steps will help you channel this sacred light with the healing energy of Reiki.
- Call upon Archangel Michael to protect you and surround you with golden light. Then seek protection from Archangel Raphael to help you remove and clear the blocks from your or your patient’s energy field. Last, call upon Saint Germain to help you heal using the violet flame.
- Take three deep breaths and prepare yourself for the healing. Invoke the light with this violet flame decree: “Dear Violet Flame, please receive all these blocks that I am going to pour into you and transmute them into pure divine light.”
- Envision a violet fire burning in front of you while reciting the flame decree. You may visualize the flame or use actual candles to represent the violet fire.
- Open up the fingers of your hands as you lay them on the body you intend to heal. Distinguish the body’s energy blockage, take it out with your fingers, and try to pour it into the violet flame. If you’re using a candle, pour it over the visible flame and visualize the negative energy being transmuted into light.
- Remove the negative energy until you feel that you have cleared enough for the session. Express your gratitude to the Violet Flame and Saint Germain while imagining the violet flame fading away.
- Proceed to the full-body healing with Reiki, focusing on the area treated with the violet flame. Visualize it being flooded with positive energy.
- Express your gratitude to Reiki, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, and other higher beings you have called upon for help.
BONUS: Reiki resources
Violet flame Reiki is an adjunctive therapy that supports medicine, especially for people who have serious health issues. It helps cleanse the patient’s body from blockages and negative ill effects.
Self-healing does not depend solely on the violet flame Reiki method. Energy healing will be most effective if the patient takes an active part in healing one’s self. The violet flame Reiki goes hand in hand with one’s conviction and willingness to improve and change for the better.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?